How is this Setup?

Solution
If i were you, I'd spend no mor than $5,000 on the PC ,and then save the rest, get a boat, or a 3D printer, or something cool.

As for the build, the extreme edition cpus are not worth it, even with a 10k budget, just get a 4930k. And custom watercooling for all GPUs and the RAM and the cpu. I'd also get at least 4 monitors, with 3 in surround, and a smaller one on top of the middle, facing down with temps/fraps/youtube or whatever running. I would get a Corsair 900D for the water cooling capabilities, and get two 850watt PSUs

In my opinion, this is VERY hard to believe. Is this serious, or are you just having fun on PCPartpicker?
If i were you, I'd spend no mor than $5,000 on the PC ,and then save the rest, get a boat, or a 3D printer, or something cool.

As for the build, the extreme edition cpus are not worth it, even with a 10k budget, just get a 4930k. And custom watercooling for all GPUs and the RAM and the cpu. I'd also get at least 4 monitors, with 3 in surround, and a smaller one on top of the middle, facing down with temps/fraps/youtube or whatever running. I would get a Corsair 900D for the water cooling capabilities, and get two 850watt PSUs

In my opinion, this is VERY hard to believe. Is this serious, or are you just having fun on PCPartpicker?

Solution

Sengial

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013

LOL. Yeah, I'm just having fun. But that is a really good answer