How long do I have to mail in my Rebate.

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I bought a Corsair CX430 motherboard that had a rebate 2-3 weeks back on Newegg. It said I have until November 30'th to mail it. By mail it do they mean they have to recieve it by the 30th or I have to send it by the 30th. Then they recieve it after. Or they have to recieve it by the 30th. Plz help.

Solution

Sorry don't know that much. Even if you do get customer support to pinky swear that your rebate will be honored, the rebate forms usually go to a third party company that specifically does rebate work. You won't be able to contest either until they tell...

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016
It probably has to be postmarked by the 30th, meaning that the post office has to have collected it by then. You have to be careful though, I read the current CX 430 rebate, and it says postmarked within 21 days of purchase.

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
Wait but I ordered it on November 6th. So the rebate wont work. Im planning on giving it to the post office tomorrow, which is the 28th. I also went to the website, it says that it should be given by 26th, but the maximum is 30th.

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016

You can try, but just remember that you are currently at the mercy of corsair and whatever rebate company they have hired.

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016

If I call Corsair tomorrow will they tell me. I cant give it into the mail today because the post office is closed.

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016

Sorry don't know that much. Even if you do get customer support to pinky swear that your rebate will be honored, the rebate forms usually go to a third party company that specifically does rebate work. You won't be able to contest either until they tell you whether you got the rebate or not, which according to the rebate form could be 10-12 weeks.

Solution