How long does the gameboy advance battery last for normaly

Hello,

Im thinking about getting a GBA how long do the batterys last for if you run
original carts. I've read that if you use flash roms the battery life is
about 7 hours.

Thanks.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:19:07 +0100, "Krell" <some@onentlword.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Im thinking about getting a GBA how long do the batterys last for if you run
>original carts. I've read that if you use flash roms the battery life is
>about 7 hours.

Flash ROM tended to draw more than mask ROM. With original GB, GBC,
and GBA game, the battery should last around 10 hours on a set of AA
batteries.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Thanks. Also do games play with higher fps on real gba than on emu do you
know?

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:59:40 +0100, "Krell" <some@onentlword.com>
wrote:

>Thanks. Also do games play with higher fps on real gba than on emu do you
>know?

That depends but usually games are the same on real GBA and on
emulator. If you have a really fast PC and turned off any limiting,
the game would be much faster on PC than on GBA.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net