[SOLVED] How long does the Ryzen 3900x take to complete the Cinebench R20 render at a locked 4.4GHz?

Oct 13, 2020
I know this might be a weird question to ask but I'm doing a high school mathematics paper on predicting the performance of a processor in respect to clock speeds and time.
I was wondering if I could get some information on:
1. Time it takes to render in Cinebench R20 at 4.4GHz on a 3900x (timer starts when the 'run' button is pressed)
(This is for both multicore and single core)
2. The Cinebench scores that you get

I would be extremely grateful for any data you could provide.
Thank you!

Solution
I know this might be a weird question to ask but I'm doing a high school mathematics paper on predicting the performance of a processor in respect to clock speeds and time.
You should stick with a clock that everybody is able to get,4.4 is basically the highest you can get without heavy fiddling.
Also there are so many more factors to time other than just clocks that this is pretty much pointless.
You should stick with a clock that everybody is able to get,4.4 is basically the highest you can get without heavy fiddling.
Also there are so many more factors to time other than just clocks that this is pretty much pointless.

Reactions: Andy Eng
Solution
Oct 13, 2020
I was looking for Cinebench benchmarks at specific frequencies and I could only find ones at 4.4GHz . I guess I assumed it was a viable frequency, but I guess it's a really difficult number to hit. I'll rethink how to get the data, thanks for the answer!