Question How long is a specific GPU manufactured?/Time of production of a specific GPU

rodres268

Reputable
Feb 7, 2019
Hello, I'm from Peru and just want to know how long is a specific GPU manufactured/what is the production time of a specific GPU. (Sorry, English isn't my first language), I'm looking for the MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio, the quietest 3070 card available today, I think.
In these 2 weeks or so, some local stores have been selling the MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio, for around $840 american dollars, I want to buy that card but I'll have the money for it in February. 2 Weeks ago, Store "A" was selling 5 cards, sold out in 2 days, around that same time store "B" was selling 15 cards, sould out in 1 week; store "C" was selling 5 cards, sold out in 1 week. Then, Store"A" had a restock with 5 more cards, sold out in 2 days. Now, Store "A" had a restock, again, with more than 10 cards, but the units went to only 10 today. And Store "C" also had a restock of 5 cards, but today ther are only 3. There are more stores but they have like 1 or 2 cards, (all the cards i'm talking about are the MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio). I'm afraid I won't find the card in February, The Radeon 6000 series havent arrived yet, but the ryzen 5000 is selling well, the 5600x is $376 american dollars, and the 3700x is 400 dollars (Yes, my country has crazy prices). I'm not really sure when the Nvidia 30 series arrived in my country Peru, maybe they arrived 3 weeks ago. These stores also sell other models of the RTX 3070, mainly the Zotac, and MSI Ventus 2x OC version.

Last edited: