how loud is "normal?" EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, model 04G-P4-6253-KR

andrepartthree

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2014
Hi all :) .. feel free to laugh but I posted a video of my new video card, EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, model 04G-P4-6253-KR ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O31rNQNCsBg&feature=youtu.be

To be clear I don't mind the noise it's making and don't consider it to be an annoyance - I just want to make sure it's normal and I didn't get a "bad" video card while I'm still within amazon's return window :) ... this happens of course when I'm gaming (playing fortnite at maximum settings for example).

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and replies :)

andrepartthree

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2014

Thank you SO much for taking the time to answer thsi I truly appreciate it :) ... it's good to know that someone who has a video card a step up from my own (I'm guessing you have the EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 right? :) ) has a fan that is so loud that it almost sounds like a buzz saw :p ... which sounds kind of funny when I say it but honestly , given I have headphones in all the time when I'm gaming I really don't notice the noise that much anyways :) .. I was just worried that the sound wasn't normal - now that I know that it is I am very reassured :) ... thanks again :)

TRENDING THREADS