How many can i add?

sZr_Tech

Reputable
Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys! Currently I am using a Hp 15-r204tx laptop as my daily driver. Its packed with 1 Tb HDD which is storage wise sufficient but the read and write speed sucks, So I wanted to add a SSD to my system. But I dont know if will able to add another SATA drive in my system. So guys can help me with this?
Thank you.

Solution
Hey there, sZr_Tech.

I'm not sure if you have another drive bay or a port for an M.2 drive for example, but you could check that in your User Manual or by contacting the laptop manufacturer's customer support.
However, regardless of what you might find out, you can still swap the current drive for an SSD and get an SSD/HDD caddy to replace your Optical Drive (the DVD burner) and put a secondary SSD or HDD in it.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Boogieman_WD
Hey there, sZr_Tech.

I'm not sure if you have another drive bay or a port for an M.2 drive for example, but you could check that in your User Manual or by contacting the laptop manufacturer's customer support.
However, regardless of what you might find out, you can still swap the current drive for an SSD and get an SSD/HDD caddy to replace your Optical Drive (the DVD burner) and put a secondary SSD or HDD in it.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Boogieman_WD

Solution

TRENDING THREADS