how many case fans should i have for 92degree weather??? (i7 7700k) + (xfx rx 480 8gb)

djsioni

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
today the weather is 92degrees

how many case fans should i have??? these are my pc specs

i have 1 fan in back and 2 fans in front
is this enough?? or should i buy 2 extra 120mm for the top of the case??

gpu idle temps 44c

cpu idle temps idle almost hitting up to 39c
core0 31c
core1 30c
core2 33c
core3 32c

also today cleaned my computer for dust.
i understand my computer is powered on but sometimes i hear i slightly suck in more air "from somewhere im guessing its the processor.... the cpu cooler doesnt have dust on the blades....

even though i cleaned the dust i still hear the same "slight" sound

new pc specs
windows 10 pro
asrock fatal1ty b250 gaming k4 motherboard
intel i7 7700k (with d92 hyper cpu cooler) <<<
gskill ddr4-2400 16gb kits (2x8gb)
xfx rx 480 8gb
evga supernova 650watt power supply
tp link wireless adapter

computer case

DIYPC VT380-BK Black USB 3.0 ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with Build-in 3 x Fans (2 x 120mm Blue LED Fan x Front, 1 x 120mm Blue LED Fan x rear)

IMG_10741_zpsmpgqkg8s.jpg

Case fan wise you seem fine. Also keep the side panel on to have a good airflow all I do recommend is that you get a cpu cooler that is rated for your cpu. The one you now have is lower end.

A17_GaminG

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Well, more fans=more airflow...
2 on top would be a nice addition, and if they have RGB lighting, thats even better for your asthetics.
I would recommend the 2 fans on top. Fans come in cheap :)
As for the other problem, i simply dont know :/

No. Unless you see your processor exceeding acceptable temps under load you do not need a new cooler.

To check load temps run a demanding game you play or any popular stress test with coretemp and MSI afterburner open.

Idle temperatures mean nothing, we'll need to see load temperatures.
If you're using the built in case fans replacing them with better performing parts will improve cooling and should reduce noise: Phanteks, Noctua, Sythe and Noiseblocker make some of the best available.
With such high ambient temperatures, I'd add a second exhaust fan in the top, rear location, don't put one above the CPU cooler intake fan, it'll increase the CPU temperature slightly.

djsioni

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
im using the 3x 120mm case fans that came with the case i bought from newegg

1 fan rear

2 fan front

im not sure the brand of the fans
all i know is that they were included with the diypc brand case

djsioni

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
what do you suggest i buy?

can i get two 120mm fans for around 15 bucks for both? on newegg

how do i determine which way the fans are pointing?

3 fans isnt enough??? im using vsync

There are arrows on the case fan like the ones here:

SIWUVrU.jpg

I have never ever noticed arrow before ;-)

General rule - intakes - put the support struts facing into the case where you can see them.
Exhausts - support struts go flat to the case mount so the unstrutted side is facing inwards.

djsioni - your current fan configuration is very likely fine . I'm just saying an extra exhaust will not hurt at all when your ambient temps are 30c+