[SOLVED] How many fans does the Phanteks P350x come with? (Spec's and review's confused me)

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
I'm buying this case, and i'm look to add 3 RGB Fans, and two case fans up top. I was wondering how many fans come in this case, the spec's say 1 Front Fan, but some say 2 Fans are included, which is the right one? Any P350x user's know? If there is only one fan, will the SINGLE Fan look weird when I move it to the top mounting brackets? Or is it better to just removed that fan and have no top exhaust? I'm trying to make my build as neat as I can.

Solution
RGB fans and case fans are the same thing. One just has lights. Everything is up to you as far as RGB fans you want. You can usually trust brands such as thermaltake or coolermaster. Just make sure you have enough splitters to connect them all to your MoBo.

coolnate390

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
There are 2 spots in front, 2 spots on top, and 1 spot on back. there is 1 included fan in the front, but it has no RGB. you can toss the included fan, put 2 RGB in front, 1 in back, and the 2 case fans on top.

nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
If I wanted to choose a different case fan? Which would it be? I would like it to be budget friendly, as I CANNOT make my price go OVER $1000. I just need decent quality from a trusted brand, not like upHere or some knockoff brand. Cuz don't even get me started with my upHere RGB Fans that I first got.

coolnate390

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
RGB fans and case fans are the same thing. One just has lights. Everything is up to you as far as RGB fans you want. You can usually trust brands such as thermaltake or coolermaster. Just make sure you have enough splitters to connect them all to your MoBo.

Solution