How many Rangers does it take to change a lightbulb?

In article <1112186617.443767.308850@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
Ranger <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:

There's been a "Rum Ranger" (somewhere at fadmail.com I think) and the
apparently original "Rump Ranger" (buttpirate@fadmail.com, I think). All
apparently taking Rump Ranger's side in the Schiavo controversy. What's going
on? Since the names are so similar it's probably not an attempt at
sockpuppetry.

I just noticed this today; how long has it been going on?

David Alex Lamb wrote:
> Ranger wrote:
>
> There's been a "Rum Ranger" (somewhere at fadmail.com I think)
> and the apparently original "Rump Ranger" (buttpirate@fadmail.com,
> I think). All apparently taking Rump Ranger's side in the Schiavo
> controversy. What's going on? Since the names are so similar
> it's probably not an attempt at sockpuppetry.
>
> I just noticed this today; how long has it been going on?

Probably only today, and he's probably just adjusting different
newsreaders. He hasn't attempted to pretend any of them are different
people, and he's responded as one to a response to the other without
hesitation. So no sockpuppetry, and probably not even any negative
intentions.

--
Nik
- remove vermin from email address to reply.

Mere moments before death, Nikolas Landauer hastily scrawled:
>David Alex Lamb wrote:
>> Ranger wrote:
>>
>> There's been a "Rum Ranger" (somewhere at fadmail.com I think)
>> and the apparently original "Rump Ranger" (buttpirate@fadmail.com,
>> I think). All apparently taking Rump Ranger's side in the Schiavo
>> controversy. What's going on? Since the names are so similar
>> it's probably not an attempt at sockpuppetry.
>>
>> I just noticed this today; how long has it been going on?
>
>Probably only today, and he's probably just adjusting different
>newsreaders. He hasn't attempted to pretend any of them are different
>people, and he's responded as one to a response to the other without
>hesitation. So no sockpuppetry, and probably not even any negative
>intentions.

More likely, he's Ron.

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.