How many Samsung drives have died for you this year ???

Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.

Thanks.

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I don't think anyone can ever find a hard drive that would die for
someone. But, no, Samsung had never died on me.

No One Realy wrote:
> Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.
>
> Thanks.

None have died, any year.

"Rod Speed" wrote:
>None have died, any year.
>
>No One Realy <1@2.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.

I’ve never had a Samsung say bye bye

While I’m on this I think it’s ironic how many people use Maxtor
external drives to back things up. I reckon you should make sure you
have a backup for the backup drive if your gonna play games with them

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/PC-Storage-Samsung-drives-died-year-ftopict61409.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=310781

Had my Samsung 200 SATa for 2 weeks and still not dead :)

And it does not MEWOW like akitty cat elike my Hitachi 160 gig SATA.
If it barked it would be great :p

On 31 Aug 2005 22:58:31 -0700, "Kelvin" <kelvinyany@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't think anyone can ever find a hard drive that would die for
>someone. But, no, Samsung had never died on me.
>
>No One Realy wrote:
>> Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.
>>
>> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS