Asrock z370 extreme 4
Intel i5 8400
16 gb g skill ripjaws ddr4
Segate barracuda 2tb hdd
Gigabyte GeForce gtx 1050ti
Noctuna nh-d15
Phanteks p300

Solution
System Power Supply Requirements for a single NVIDIA Reference Design GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 300 Watt or greater system power supply. (Minimum system power requirement based on a PC configured with an Intel Core i7 3.2GHz 130 Watt TDP processor.)
the system power supply must also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps or greater. Some of the non-reference design cards will require more.
the system power supply should also have at least one 75-Watt 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector for those non-reference design cards that require it...
450-550 would do it. Personally I would get a 550 so if you get a stronger card later on you wont have any problems. Corsair CX and CXM PSUs are pretty affordable and well made and usually cost around 50 bucks, sometimes in the 30s with sales. If cost Isn't an issue I like EVGA G2 or G3, the G3 550s are usually on sale for 80.

System Power Supply Requirements for a single NVIDIA Reference Design GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 300 Watt or greater system power supply. (Minimum system power requirement based on a PC configured with an Intel Core i7 3.2GHz 130 Watt TDP processor.)
the system power supply must also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps or greater. Some of the non-reference design cards will require more.
the system power supply should also have at least one 75-Watt 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector for those non-reference design cards that require it.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the most relevant specification in power supply selection!!! Sufficient Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most relevant specification.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) may require an additional increase to the maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the overclock being attempted.

300 Watt power supplies are not common. It is easier to find a 450 Watt power supply and that will be way more than enough for your system configuration.

Solution

hunkrekker

Commendable
Dec 25, 2017
Just go to This page:
http://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/
Enter your specs and it gives you a recomended psu.
I would recomend the lower end coolermaster ones tho, go for evga or corsair.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

65 watt processor, 75 watt video card, less than 60 watts for the rest.
200 Watt PC.
300 watts would be 66% of the power supply being used and would work.
On a side note I don't know of a good quality 300 watt power supply.
Get a good quality 450 Watt one that will allow for some future upgrades.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

PSU caluclators are very bad and overstates what you need to make up for somebody buying a low quality garbage power supply.