[SOLVED] how much bottleneck is this

Solution
how much bottleneck is there between an amd ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1650?
Bottleneck really isn't a quantitative thing, you can't simply say - there will be a 20% bottleneck, because that actually doesn't make any sense at all. There is always a bottleneck in a system - that's what stops you from getting infinite FPS. In your case, I'd say the GPU would be the bottleneck(which is also not a universal thing - I only mean when you play demanding games at 1080p medium-high settings), which is ideal for when playing games. As mentioned in previous replies, the CPU can handle much faster GPU's, but if this is all you can afford, it's still a good gaming PC, and you don't need to worry about bottlenecking.
how much bottleneck is there between an amd ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1650?
Bottleneck really isn't a quantitative thing, you can't simply say - there will be a 20% bottleneck, because that actually doesn't make any sense at all. There is always a bottleneck in a system - that's what stops you from getting infinite FPS. In your case, I'd say the GPU would be the bottleneck(which is also not a universal thing - I only mean when you play demanding games at 1080p medium-high settings), which is ideal for when playing games. As mentioned in previous replies, the CPU can handle much faster GPU's, but if this is all you can afford, it's still a good gaming PC, and you don't need to worry about bottlenecking.

Solution