How much can i overclock my gtx 750 ti safely?

kshitij17

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
Hi! I have a Palit GTX 750 ti storm x dual. It's standard clock is 1202 MHz and while playing games like AC 4 and BF 4 it only gets upto 50 degree Celsius on adjusting the fan to 60%. I can overclock it max to max upto 1337 MHz.. Is it safe to do it if the temperatures remain around 50 to 60 degree Celsius. I'm not overclocking it now but am just asking out of curiosity . Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hi and welcome to the forums!

you can go up to 1350mhz if you wanted to, it's safe. your temps are great, 60degrees max is quite cool, and defiantly within operating temperature, only be worried if above 95-100 degrees celsius, which that is hot, but under 100 degrees is still counted as within operating temperature. Your GPU is stable and doing very well.
Hi and welcome to the forums!

you can go up to 1350mhz if you wanted to, it's safe. your temps are great, 60degrees max is quite cool, and defiantly within operating temperature, only be worried if above 95-100 degrees celsius, which that is hot, but under 100 degrees is still counted as within operating temperature. Your GPU is stable and doing very well.

Solution