[SOLVED] How much can I sell my pc for?

Gallahad

Honorable
Mar 17, 2017
Hi! I am currently planning for an upgrade so I am thinking about selling my PC for an extra budget but don't know how much it is worth now. Bought this computer last January 2018 so it's almost 4 years old. Insights would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Here's my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
MOBO: MSI A320M Grenade AM4
GPU: Palit GTX 1050ti 4GB DDR5 StormX
RAM: 1x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sports 2400mhz DDR4
HDD: 320GB Samsung 3.5" SATA
PSU: Deepcool DE500watts
CASE: Tecware F3 Premium Red
Fans: 2x120 mm Ring Led

Can you guys recommend to me a price for it, if you were the buyer?

Solution
The 1050 ti is the valuable aspect of that build. The 1st gen R3, single stick of RAM, and HDD are going to be a hard sale, even aside from the low end mobo. I would suggest looking at ebay and such for sold versions of your GPU and sell everything separate, if you can.
That mobo leaves you some room to improve as I would guess you could run up to 3xxx Ryzen 5 (to be safe) some better (dual sticks of) RAM, and solid state storage.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
The 1050 ti is the valuable aspect of that build. The 1st gen R3, single stick of RAM, and HDD are going to be a hard sale, even aside from the low end mobo. I would suggest looking at ebay and such for sold versions of your GPU and sell everything separate, if you can.
That mobo leaves you some room to improve as I would guess you could run up to 3xxx Ryzen 5 (to be safe) some better (dual sticks of) RAM, and solid state storage.

Reactions: Gallahad
Solution
A pc will often fetch more if it is disassembled and the parts sold individually.
That is because it is unlikely that a buyer will want exactly the same pc.
Find your parts in used condition on ebay.
Then filter on completed auctions,
In green you will see what the part actually sold for.

The only part worth buying is the GTX1050ti which might sell for $200

TRENDING THREADS