[SOLVED] how much can i sell these parts for?

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, so I just upgraded my pc and am looking to sell some old parts used. how much should I ask for when selling them used on eBay.
Things to sell:
Ryzen 5 1500x CPU
ASRock a320m HDV motherboard
430w EVGA PSU

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Because of the pins, I'd try to sell the CPU and board together. Maybe $100 or so? The board isn't anything special, but I don't see any 1500x on the normal used places I looked. Ebay has them, but at stupid price points. It's probably worth $50 or so used, maybe a bit more. $100 shipped isn't out of line.

430W EVGA PSUs are old used 80+ ones. I don't think it's even 80+ bronze. Super basic and not really a gaming PSU. Probably another $25 or so. Shipping is going to kill you on this.

4745454b

Titan
Because of the pins, I'd try to sell the CPU and board together. Maybe $100 or so? The board isn't anything special, but I don't see any 1500x on the normal used places I looked. Ebay has them, but at stupid price points. It's probably worth $50 or so used, maybe a bit more. $100 shipped isn't out of line.

430W EVGA PSUs are old used 80+ ones. I don't think it's even 80+ bronze. Super basic and not really a gaming PSU. Probably another $25 or so. Shipping is going to kill you on this.

Solution
Dec 8, 2019

Wow, thanks! super quick aha wasn't expecting so soon but thank you! Really appreciate the response, helps out a lot.

TRENDING THREADS