[SOLVED] How much can I still sell my old system for?

Dec 12, 2019
Hi!

I have had this system for quite a while, currently working on buying a new one. If I'd still be able to get some buck for my old system - why not? I have very limited knowledge of accurate pricing for components so if any of you could make an appraisal that would be great!

System:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB DDR3
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Mother Board: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B75M-D3V

Most of these components were bought back in like 2012 - Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I have had this system for quite a while, currently working on buying a new one. If I'd still be able to get some buck for my old system - why not? I have very limited knowledge of accurate pricing for components so if any of you could make an appraisal that would be great!

System:

As a full system, maybe $150. You will get more for it if you sell each part by itself. I would look on Ebay and price each component based off of that.

Dec 12, 2019
For a system built in 2012, I wouldn't expect to get much for it. As was already stated you're probably better off stripping the system and selling the components individually.
I bought the RAM in 2019, and the GPU somewhere in 2015 (I think). I feel like the MB is probably scrap material. How much do you reckon I could get for these 2 components selling them individually? I've looked around a bit on second-hand marketplaces but prices are skewed and vary so much.

Hi!

System:

18 rolls of toilet paper :p

g-unit1111

Titan
I bought the RAM in 2019, and the GPU somewhere in 2015 (I think). I feel like the MB is probably scrap material. How much do you reckon I could get for these 2 components selling them individually? I've looked around a bit on second-hand marketplaces but prices are skewed and vary so much.

Doesn't matter when you bought it, DDR3 is pretty worthless right now. You'd be lucky to get $50 - $60 max for it.