[SOLVED] How much could I possibly sell this PC for?

Gamingserious5

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 13, 2019
The title suggests the main question here. Specs are as listed below:

MOBO: Asus Prime A320M-K AMD Ryzen DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
RAM: HyperX Fury 2666Mhz (oc to 3400mhz) stable
Cpu: Ryzen 3 3200g
Storage: WD blue 2tb
PC case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX Gaming Case
PSU: Antec VP500P 500W 80+

SSorry for the mobo typing looking so huge, just copy and pasted and don't know how to fix.

Solution
When you go to sell your rig, what you should do is look at the price of the components now, in your area/part of the world and slash those prices by 20-30%. These are fairly new components, so the 20-30% is fair. Only if they were older I would slash the prices more.

Lets just say, computer hardware doesn’t get worth more over time.

Also, that motherboard is getting dated and is more then likely going to have to be upgraded by the future buyer to do any upgrades to it.
Aug 15, 2019
When you go to sell your rig, what you should do is look at the price of the components now, in your area/part of the world and slash those prices by 20-30%. These are fairly new components, so the 20-30% is fair. Only if they were older I would slash the prices more.

Lets just say, computer hardware doesn’t get worth more over time.

Also, that motherboard is getting dated and is more then likely going to have to be upgraded by the future buyer to do any upgrades to it.

Solution

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
Difficult to judge. I asume its 8 gb ram in 2x4?
I would pay 250 Euro I guess?
The cpu is the driving factor. The mobo is basic and old, no ssd, questionable psu...maybe even 250 is too much considering some parts might be a lot older than the cpu.