[SOLVED] How much could I sell my system for?

Mar 22, 2020
I built my rig during my senior year in high school and now find it just collecting dust once I went to college, I just don't have the time to game anymore. I was just wondering what you guys think this PC could sell for now.

Here's the part list, some of the parts didn't have prices attached to them so I looked them up and entered them based on prices on different retailers
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/bowen1220/saved/QDZ9NG

Be honest, the last thing I want is to list the damn thing and have it not sell, thanks for the feedback in advance!

Solution
If you sell it all in one, maybe about $600 to $800 although that 1060 is a bit dated now. If you part it out you might make more in total than selling it as one.

Edit: I did not see the monitor. I would sell that individually if I were you. Maybe around $140-$150 or cheaper if you want it to go faster.
If you sell it all in one, maybe about $600 to $800 although that 1060 is a bit dated now. If you part it out you might make more in total than selling it as one.

Edit: I did not see the monitor. I would sell that individually if I were you. Maybe around $140-$150 or cheaper if you want it to go faster.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS