[SOLVED] How much could I sell this system for?

Hitman3628

Reputable
May 17, 2016
As the title says, what do you think is a reasonable price to post this system for to sell including the monitor, keyboard, mouse, headphones and all of that. Also accounting for people trying to lowball a bit. Just trying to get a sense. Parts follow:

CPU: Ryzen 2700X
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H60 Liquid Cooling
MotherBoard: ?? B350-F gaming motherboard (Gigabyte I believe)
Memory: GSKILL FLARE X 16GB (8gbx2) 3200C14D
Storage: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 NVME
Samsung evo 250gb SSD
Another 500Gb SSD crucial I think
1TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate
2TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate
Graphics Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080
Case: EVGA DG-76 Matte Black Mid-Tower, 2 Sides of Tempered Glass, RGB LED and Control Board, Gaming Case
Power Supply: a pretty decent EVGA $100 one
Monitor: Dell S2716DG 27-Inch 1440p 144hz with G-sync
Accessories: Wifi Card ~ $50
Peripherals: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones, Black
CORSAIR Gaming K65 RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse
Desk mountable studio microphone bought off of amazon ~ $60
Razer Goliathus Control (Extended) Gaming Mousepad

Solution
It's rarely going to be worth as much as you think. Only if you find someone that wants exactly that specification, will you get close to what you hope. If I were in the market, things that I'd consider as superfluous would be:

1. My system wouldn't need 3 SSDs and if I had two installed, I wouldn't need any SATA HDD.
  2. Couldn't care less about any case lighting, so that's wasted money IMO.
  3. Over spent on the WiFi Card (which I wouldn't use anyway).
  4. I've already got a cheap logitech headset with boom mic. The rest of your list is pointless to me.

So the only things that I'd be looking at would be your CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics and display.

Looking on E-bay completely sales:
Ryzen 7 2700X - ~ $170
Geforce GTX 1080...

Wolfshadw

Titan
It's rarely going to be worth as much as you think. Only if you find someone that wants exactly that specification, will you get close to what you hope. If I were in the market, things that I'd consider as superfluous would be:

1. My system wouldn't need 3 SSDs and if I had two installed, I wouldn't need any SATA HDD.
  4. I've already got a cheap logitech headset with boom mic. The rest of your list is pointless to me.

So the only things that I'd be looking at would be your CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics and display.

Ryzen 7 2700X - ~ $170
Geforce GTX 1080 - ~$300
16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 - ~$70 (about the same as new)
B350-F gaming - ~$60
Dell S2716DG - ~$220

That, by itself totals ~ $820. Add in all the extras you're giving and yeah. I could see asking for around $1K.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Hitman3628

Reputable
May 17, 2016

Ryzen 7 2700X - ~ $170
Geforce GTX 1080 - ~$300
16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 - ~$70 (about the same as new)
B350-F gaming - ~$60
Dell S2716DG - ~$220

That, by itself totals ~ $820. Add in all the extras you're giving and yeah. I could see asking for around $1K.

-Wolf sends

Thanks for the response :)
I also got the 1TB M.2 NVME which is worth something, yeah but that's good to hear then. I may be better off selling the tower seperately from the keyboard/mouse/headset/monitor etc from what I'm hearing from you. I may do that unless I get a better idea! Thanks!

P.S. In regards to the wifi card I paid ~$50 CAD after tax. Not USD.