How much do you pay for original ink cartridges?

Hi all,

I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the Canon
BCI6 inks.

You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have computer markets
here, and they are no doubt unique to this country, where you can buy the
genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19 (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.

I was just wondering how much people pay for genuine ink cartridges in other
parts of the world, so I would appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:30:04 GMT, BenOne© <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote:

>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the Canon
>>>BCI6 inks.
>>>
>>>You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have computer markets
>>>here, and they are no doubt unique to this country, where you can buy the
>>>genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19 (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.
>>>
>>>I was just wondering how much people pay for genuine ink cartridges in other
>>>parts of the world, so I would appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

I live in Southwest Texas and I had to have a BCI-6Yellow tank right
away and had to pay about $11 at Office Depot in San Antonio.

--
The Seabat

BenOne© wrote:

> You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have
> computer markets here, and they are no doubt unique to this country,
> where you can buy the genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19
> (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.

In Poland the lowest price is 14USD.

--
http://www.allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.php?uid=10223
http://www.swistak.pl/user_info_aukcje.html?id=35682

£ukasz Ledóchowski <lukled@tlen.pl> wrote in message news:<cl0egt$6q9$1@inews.gazeta.pl>...
> BenOne© wrote:
>
> > You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have
> > computer markets here, and they are no doubt unique to this country,
> > where you can buy the genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19
> > (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.
>
> In Poland the lowest price is 14USD.

I buy the Canon BCI-6 cartridges for my i9900 for about $9.26 each (USD)
from canogacamera.com (Southern California).

Mike

>I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the
>Canon

>markets
>each.

>other
>experiences.

EBay routinely has listings for BCI 6 cartridges. A good price on Ebay in the
US is US$36 for a set of 6 plus shipping. A common price on Ebay is about
US$44. Retail in the US is US$12 per cartridge.

John