[SOLVED] How much does Black Friday discount on monitors?

Sep 20, 2019
Im looking for a 1440p 144+ Gsync, preferably IPS on 27"+ size. Im relatively agnostic to other features. This is in the $500-$800 range usually in the US.

How much discount indicates a good deal typical of Black Friday / Cyber Monday or around the month of November/December?

10% off? 30% off? Just wondering when I should pull the trigger if I see a deal.

Solution
pcpartpicker has a 90 day price history.

A random 25" LG:
QOFXUXd.png

USAFRet

Titan
"Black Friday" is a marketing term for the period of 1 Nov - 15 Jan (unofficially)

If you wait for that specific day, you WILL miss out on other sales and discounts.
And I've gotten the exact same part cheaper in July vs "Black Friday".

Sep 20, 2019
Pick out a few models and look at how their prices have been for the year. Also look at last years sales and see how similar models at that time sold (should be able to see how much off they were)

I can find last year's Black friday prices. But how do i find a monitor's normal price trend over the past few months or year?

Sep 20, 2019
"Black Friday" is a marketing term for the period of 1 Nov - 15 Jan (unofficially)

If you wait for that specific day, you WILL miss out on other sales and discounts.
And I've gotten the exact same part cheaper in July vs "Black Friday".

Yes I am aware the discount season lasts 1-2 months. Thats why i wanna know if I see a deal on Nov 10, should I pull the trigger or wait until Dec 10.