How much does this build woth?

G

Hello

Im trying to sell my used computer now that i finally fixed every issue it had :)
2 years old
A10-6800k
Hd 8670d integrated
Fm2a75m-dgs
8gb ddr3 2400mhz dual channel kingston ram
1tb western digital hdd
Artic freezer 13
Hkc 550w
Fc-fm case with +2 fans
Im trying to sell it for 200$ as a low price but still can game pc

im trying to know if the price is reasonable

Thank you for your help

Suxces

Reputable
Jul 25, 2015
You basically have 8gb ddr3, 1tb hdd, a pretty good cooler, 550W psu, case + fans.

All you need to upgrade for gaming is a good graphics cards, SSD, mainboard and i5 or i7, why would you sell that?

But yeah, i think 200-300 sounds reasonable.

G

I have a new psu xfx pro series xxx 850w card gtx 970 g1 gaming my mother will buy me any cooler i want :D
I rather sell this as a working build not the parts they are harder to sell

Suxces

Reputable
Jul 25, 2015

But the parts you will have to rebuy cost you more than you gain for selling them.

Also you don't need a 850W psu for a 970 GTX built, 500W is enough. You could sell that PSU as new and get almost 100% of it's worth.

G

Yes i know i will upgrade the new parts will cost me yes but for mobo ram cpu i have 800$+the money that i will get for selling this build
I dont "need" a 850w psu but this is a quality tier 1 psu on very low load now so i expect it to last for some years :)

also i can sli or go for higher tdp card when i want ;)

G

The build i want to make is almost identical to yours :) suxces

Have you ever had an amd cpu? If yes please compare it to your cpu now
What is your personal experience with your cpu?

I will buy a build that can oc very well but i dont want to oc right from the start but only when needed or is it needed right from the start?

Suxces

Reputable
Jul 25, 2015
I had an Athlon once. But at the moment AMD is not even an option.

Well, the 4790k is one of the best CPUs at the moment and will be good for years to come. I also plan on OCing later, because now it's fast enough for everything easily. Why would you OC if you have enough power except for fun?

OC = more power = more power consumption = reduced lifetime

I got the 4790k for free and probably would have bought a 1231v3

TRENDING THREADS