gpu: asus dual 1060 3gb
Motherboard Asus Prime z270A
ram 8gb 2400mhz ddr4
cpu: i3-7100
cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 X
psu corsair vs650W
Case is fractal desing define c with 2 fans

Solution
That question doesn't have an answer. Each GPU, even identical models, will OC different or possibly not at all. The silicon used is microscopically different so tolerances will also be different.

People usually start by OC'ing the Core and Memory Clocks. 25MHz bumps are conservative and relatively safe to apply. Some go for 100MHz bumps. Testing out their OC'd card takes place with Heaven, Firestroke, Furmark or possibly a regular game. Just because it's OC'd doesn't mean that the card will be stable at that OC.

They then move on to the Power Target if voltages are suspected as being the ball and change. They would then move on from the Power Target to literally changing the card's voltage. 10mV bumps are sometimes applied.

As...
You use MSI afterburner mate.

I'd advise you don't overclock, its not worth it, your GPU will would be louder, hotter and draw more power just so you get get like 5-10 frames more maybe if your lucky. Also it voids your warranty if they find out you have attempted to overclock.

Your GPU is super powerful for 1080p so i don't see why you would want to overclock it (unless for some reason you have 1440p), its your dual core CPU thats gonna keep you back in most situations. If your gonna game at least have an i5, i3's are for speedy office work tasks.

That question doesn't have an answer. Each GPU, even identical models, will OC different or possibly not at all. The silicon used is microscopically different so tolerances will also be different.

People usually start by OC'ing the Core and Memory Clocks. 25MHz bumps are conservative and relatively safe to apply. Some go for 100MHz bumps. Testing out their OC'd card takes place with Heaven, Firestroke, Furmark or possibly a regular game. Just because it's OC'd doesn't mean that the card will be stable at that OC.

They then move on to the Power Target if voltages are suspected as being the ball and change. They would then move on from the Power Target to literally changing the card's voltage. 10mV bumps are sometimes applied.

As they increase their clocks and voltages the GPU will usually get hotter and hotter. Through MSI the user can change their fan curve to compensate for the increased heat.

Consider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4MU-ZKP1A. He walks the user through the complete OC procedure. The numbers of the card really don't mean jack and can be discarded. What matters are the OC numbers such as the aforementioned 25MHz core clock bump. He explains how to interpret the log which would lead the user to discover where a possible choke point is.

Then the user needs to ask themselves why. They really don't mind the noise and the temps are well within the safety window. Why did I apply that OC? I have a 60HZ TV. I play a game and it usually hovers around 18FPS. I can feel it's a wee bit laggy. After the OC it hovers right around 32FPS and feel better. Joe across the street OC'd his GPU because he was usually right at 45FPS but his monitor's refresh rate is 60FPS. He could feel the differnce after the OC.

Frank is on the other side of town and has a 144Hz monitor. OC's can only do so much. He applied a significan stable OC and still no FPS increase. Unfortunately the choke point in Frank's PC is the VRAM. He only has 3GB of VRAM and he uses all of it. A 4, 6 or 8 GB card with a GPU as powerful or more powerful is really the only choice there.

Susan can find a magic number either. Her issue is the CPU. The 7100 is at the bottom of Intel's 7TH gen. CPUs. It's the slowest part of her PC and no OC can fix her issue.

There's much more within the world of OC'ing and why it will or won't help. It's an inexact art.

Solution