How much is GTX 970 4GB today?

CallMeLoukas

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
For how much can I sell GTX 970 4GB Windforce ?
11252_big.png

Solution
200 bucks is the average listed price on Ebay and other seller resources for a GTX 970 4GB. Whether or not they are selling for that price is entirely another question. Personally, I think that for the average person, this wave of the bitcoin bubble is over, and a lot of the demand for cards should at least begin to return to sensible levels. If the card is undamaged and in good condition you should be able to get any reasonable asking price so long as you don't make the mistake of thinking you have a card worth more than it really is.
200 bucks is the average listed price on Ebay and other seller resources for a GTX 970 4GB. Whether or not they are selling for that price is entirely another question. Personally, I think that for the average person, this wave of the bitcoin bubble is over, and a lot of the demand for cards should at least begin to return to sensible levels. If the card is undamaged and in good condition you should be able to get any reasonable asking price so long as you don't make the mistake of thinking you have a card worth more than it really is.

Solution

CallMeLoukas

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016

ok thx <333

Just to make an additional comment, I sold my two SLI 970s (EVGA SSC ACX 2.0+) three months ago for $420. Prior to the Ethereum craze earlier this year, they were only averaging $150 or so on the used market. It was what prompted me to sell them and make the jump to a 1080Ti instead of waiting for next year's Volta. So there is a benefit to the mining craze for those of us with previous generation GPUs, but that window is rapidly closing. Like Darkbreeze said, I think the peak of the GPU gold rush for mining is about over.

TRENDING THREADS