Question How much is my custom built computer worth?

Jul 16, 2019
Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20 GHz
Antec Three Hundred Two Gaming Case
EVGA Supernova 850 G2 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
MSi GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G
MSi Gaming M3 Motherboard
Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance Internal Hard Drive 2T
G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB
Asus RW DVD+R DL DVD Multi Recorder

DSzymborski

Glorious
It's a fairly balanced build that you may actually move for $600-$700, though the storage system is weird. Am I reading correctly that your only hard drive is that listed surveillance hard drive? That's an incredibly curious choice for a gaming rig; these are slow hard drives that are designed for low power consumption but high sequential read/write speeds. You want high random read/write speeds.

I don't typically advise selling a PC as a unit unless it's highly desirable as is, with no changes required to optimize value. So I'd suggest selling the parts individually; the good news is that most of the parts you used are very good and you ought to be able to move pretty much everything quickly.

Reactions: Curiousone23
Jul 16, 2019
It's a fairly balanced build that you may actually move for $600-$700, though the storage system is weird. Am I reading correctly that your only hard drive is that listed surveillance hard drive? That's an incredibly curious choice for a gaming rig; these are slow hard drives that are designed for low power consumption but high sequential read/write speeds. You want high random read/write speeds.

I don't typically advise selling a PC as a unit unless it's highly desirable as is, with no changes required to optimize value. So I'd suggest selling the parts individually; the good news is that most of the parts you used are very good and you ought to be able to move pretty much everything quickly.
That's really helpful. Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS