Oct 25, 2019
I have an MSI GS60 Ghost pro

Intel i7-6700hq
8gb ram
NVIDIA GTX 970M 6GB
1TB HDD + 256 SSD
Backlit keyboard colour custom

Solution
A five year old laptop with a 6th gen CPU. You could almost guarantee the battery is in need of replacement by now, and while that was a very nice machine when it was new, laptop value depreciates MUCH faster than equivalent generation desktop hardware, because it simply doesn't last as long due to the kind of thermal conditions they typically have to withstand. Especially on units made in the last six or seven years.

300 dollars might be a generous appraisal.
A five year old laptop with a 6th gen CPU. You could almost guarantee the battery is in need of replacement by now, and while that was a very nice machine when it was new, laptop value depreciates MUCH faster than equivalent generation desktop hardware, because it simply doesn't last as long due to the kind of thermal conditions they typically have to withstand. Especially on units made in the last six or seven years.

300 dollars might be a generous appraisal.

Solution
I have three laptops, newer than that one, and have been unable to sell them for even three hundred because they all need batteries and one of them needs a USB network adapter as the onboard NIC has died. There just isn't a market for used mobile devices the way there used to be.