Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
My specs are:

Core i7 930
Crucial 6GB Ram Triple channel
Western Digital 1TB HDD
Sapphire Radeon HD 7950
EVGA X58 SLI Motherboard

I was wondering how much I can get for this old PC.

Solution
Thanks for the reply.
Do you think it will be better to sell it as a whole or sell each part separately. I would rather get rid of it as fast as possible but also fear the fact I might not be getting much out of it as a whole.
Selling it individually leaves you with parts no one wants and you cannot sell.
Selling it as all one piece means selling it locally, because no one wants to pay shipping for that.

Put it on your local craigslist for $100.
Let him negotiate down to $75 and take it.

K-Hype

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
i7 930 20$
RAM 40-50$
HDD 30$
GPU 50-60$
Motherboard prices vary from 150$ to 300$
Heck i even saw one go for 380$
Thanks for the reply.
Do you think it will be better to sell it as a whole or sell each part separately. I would rather get rid of it as fast as possible but also fear the fact I might not be getting much out of it as a whole.

USAFRet

Titan
Thanks for the reply.
Selling it as all one piece means selling it locally, because no one wants to pay shipping for that.

Reactions: davew1860
Solution

K-Hype

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013

Thanks for the reply. I definitely agree on what you said, most people want just the motherboard, CPU and ram and I'm left with everything else. I think I can get $200 for it. The X58 platform is old but I still see the motherboards still run pretty high.