[SOLVED] How much is my PC Worth?

Solution
In mid 2017, I got a new Dell, with Windows 10 Pro license, and full warranty, for about $450 plus tax. There was a sale, to be sure. Also:
  • 8GB of 2133 RAM instead of 16GB of 2666 RAM
  • Basic GT 730 video card
  • 1 TB HDD but no SSD
  • Standard Dell OEM 460W PSU, but which they claimed (and they would have to deal with warranty issues) would support a 225W GPU

Now, you have an aftermarket PSU - but I think you have the pre-2017 redesign of the Corsair CX, though that's just a guess on my part. You also have the greater amount of RAM, but RAM prices have since come down significantly. The 1050Ti is decent as a 1080p card for its time, but not worth what it once was.

I don't know if your Windows license would transfer...

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
In mid 2017, I got a new Dell, with Windows 10 Pro license, and full warranty, for about $450 plus tax. There was a sale, to be sure. Also:
  • 8GB of 2133 RAM instead of 16GB of 2666 RAM
  • Basic GT 730 video card
  • 1 TB HDD but no SSD
  • Standard Dell OEM 460W PSU, but which they claimed (and they would have to deal with warranty issues) would support a 225W GPU

Now, you have an aftermarket PSU - but I think you have the pre-2017 redesign of the Corsair CX, though that's just a guess on my part. You also have the greater amount of RAM, but RAM prices have since come down significantly. The 1050Ti is decent as a 1080p card for its time, but not worth what it once was.

I don't know if your Windows license would transfer over with the PC (ie: it's an OEM license rather than a retail license which you'd keep to reuse on a new system).

I don't know what the used PC market is like in the UK, but in the US, I imagine it would be difficult to get more than USD$300 for the whole thing.

Go in my sig and click on the link (open the spoilers first) for ChromaTron. That's what was possible with under $600, though, admittedly, pre-Christmas sales were involved in some of the prices. Also, the video card was a carry-over from a previous system.

Solution
Self built PC's don't tend to have good resale value. Non IT savvy people won't know the components so they look for a brand name like Dell/ASUS or whatever and IT savvy people that do know the components will build their own. Your target market is going to people just looking for a cheap bargain.

I'd work out how much it would cost for a brand new PC with that level of performance and it's going to be worth probably 50-70% of that considering it's used and unlikely to have any kind of warranty.