-i3-4370 3.8GHz
-8 GB Ripjaws Ram 1600 hrtz Gaming RAM
-Asrock Z97 motherboard
-R9-270X 2 GB video card
-600w corsair bronze rated power supply
-Intel Watercooled Heatsink
-Corsair pc case with side window and 4 silent fans

Solution
It's a wildly mismatched system. THe CPU is low-end, can't be overclocked. In contrast, the motherboard seems high-end and intended for overclocking.

Non of the items lists specifics, eg. What version of Windows, which version of the ASRock motherbaord, Corsair PSUs have various tiers, some are more reliable than others. Who made the video card, etc. etc.

Frankly, I think the poster that said $400 is about right and perhaps generous, since it's possible to scrimp together a low-end, new PC with new components and warranties for about $650.

bmacsys

Honorable
BANNED

Well, does it have a cpu?

its kinda sorta listed right there with the rest of the hardware........

It's a wildly mismatched system. THe CPU is low-end, can't be overclocked. In contrast, the motherboard seems high-end and intended for overclocking.

Non of the items lists specifics, eg. What version of Windows, which version of the ASRock motherbaord, Corsair PSUs have various tiers, some are more reliable than others. Who made the video card, etc. etc.

Frankly, I think the poster that said $400 is about right and perhaps generous, since it's possible to scrimp together a low-end, new PC with new components and warranties for about $650.

Solution

bmacsys

Honorable
BANNED

Didn't see the i3. ;)