[SOLVED] How much is this pc Worth?

borris618

Distinguished
May 6, 2013
Hi,
I was asked by my mate how much he could sell his pc for.
CPU: FX-8350
MB: Asrock extreme 3
RAM: 8 GB Gskill DDR3
GPU: R9 280X 3GB
PSU: Thermaltake 530W bronze
Storage: 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD

I was telling him if he got ~300€ (2000-2500 DKK) for it he should be happy about that, but i still wanted to get another opinion from you lovely people.
Selling the parts by themselfe is out of question for him as he doesnt want to bother with it and just want to get rid of it asap.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: ILi0vski
Solution
Hi,

I was telling him if he got ~300€ (2000-2500 DKK) for it he should be happy about that, but i still wanted to get another opinion from you lovely people.
Selling the parts by themselfe is out of question for him as he doesnt want to bother with it and just want to get rid of it asap.

Thanks in advance

Possibly even less than that. A lot of people using some of these parts are going to mostly be interested in...

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Possibly even less than that. A lot of people using some of these parts are going to mostly be interested in replacement parts, not a whole AM3+ build. He's going to take a hit on that, plus it's not really a great configuration for these parts given the low-quality PSU.

Solution

borris618

Distinguished
May 6, 2013
Possibly even less than that. A lot of people using some of these parts are going to mostly be interested in replacement parts, not a whole AM3+ build. He's going to take a hit on that, plus it's not really a great configuration for these parts given the low-quality PSU.
Ok thank you for that.
I told him it would be best case if he got that much.

TRENDING THREADS