- Corsair H100 92.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- Asus Z87-DELUXE/DUAL ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory
- Samsung 840 Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card
- Samsung SN-208BB DVD/CD Writer
- Asus VS207T-P 19.5" Monitor
- Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Touchpad
Shoved into a Samsonite case and sold as a high powered laptop? (I plan to start making and selling this.)

Solution
That's not going to work as a laptop. Space/battery constraints. If you do, go mITX with a 90° riser card. And a slim DVD drive (for the price this is going to be, they'll want a BluRay, or none at all.

B10H4Z4RD

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

It will work, it fits with a modified power supply and laptop batteries, I have not finalised the design, but this is the base, and of course I am using a riser/adapter for the video card.

B10H4Z4RD

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

It would weigh less than 10kg, and will be powered with laptop batteries connected to a modified desktop UPS. I guess things like the battery can be customized when ordering.

Think very hard about how you intend to handle the power systems. Gaming laptops are hopeless at battery life, and they've got high efficiency components. You'll need to be looking at DC>DC VRMs, plus some form of battery protection, likely in the form of a PLC. You'll also need a charger.

If we guess that this thing is going to use 400W flat-out, you need 400Wh of batteries for a mere one hour, before any inefficiencies. The average laptop battery is ~60Wh. Plus there's a screen.

You won't be able to use a UPS without using PbSO4 cells, which are seriously heavy. You need special controllers for Li(x).

USAFRet

Titan
At 10kg, that's not a laptop, but rather a desktop with a handle on the case. Good for LAN parties, maybe.

How much it's 'worth' can't be known until we see a working version.
Build quality, performance, durability.

How well does the H100 take to being upside down? In a suitcase shaped case, it will end up laying upside down at some point.

That's not a laptop, it's a desktop PC crammed into a small case, same as using a miniITX build. Which will probably be 1/2 the price. I don't see anyone picking this over a regular small desktop or a gaming laptop that is actually portable.
You may as well just build it using a regular small case.