Question How much power it comsume?

Jun 16, 2019
I build pc with amd a4 4000 Apu, 4GB ddr3 Ram, mother of Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-S and now I am upgrading my Pc with adding a graphics card gtx 750ti. Which
psu my PC need

Jun 16, 2019
what psu do you have now?

and what exact model of 750ti are you adding?

it's likely that what you have now is good enough so long as it is a pcie slot powered 750ti. but need to know all the info to know for sure.
what psu do you have now?

and what exact model of 750ti are you adding?

it's likely that what you have now is good enough so long as it is a pcie slot powered 750ti. but need to know all the info to know for sure.
Gtx 750ti gddr5 2gb ram windforce edition and now I am using intex 250watt psu

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
that one uses a 6-pin connection so your psu will not be able to power it so you will need a new psu, which you already knew :)

are you in the US or other country? if other country can you link an online store you can buy from so i can look and see what is available at what prices. makes it easier to make suggestions if i know where you're buying from.

That 750ti does need a pcie power connector, however, the 750ti is pretty efficient. A decent 400 or 450 watt would be fine as long as it has the 6 pins required.
Your current PSU will need an upgrade.

PS: I agree that an upgrade to 6 or 8gb ram is necessary for good performance in modern games.