[SOLVED] How much ram can I upgrade?

Deputy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
HP-Pavilion KC829AV-ABA a6300t. I know, it's an OLD comp. But I was tinkering with it and I wondered how much ram I could install in it? The online ram sources say 2 GIG. Well that is wrong already, it has 4 GIG of ram (2 x 2 GIG) installed and it's working fine. From what I have been able to find, it takes DDR II SDRAM .

Thanks in advance,
Dep :)

Solution
HP-Pavilion KC829AV-ABA a6300t. I know, it's an OLD comp. But I was tinkering with it and I wondered how much ram I could install in it? The online ram sources say 2 GIG. Well that is wrong already, it has 4 GIG of ram (2 x 2 GIG) installed and it's working fine. From what I have been able to find, it takes DDR II SDRAM .

Thanks in advance,
Yeah, be happy with the 4GB, since everything I see also says that it has a 2GB limit. (y)

RealBeast

Titan

Thanks in advance,
Yeah, be happy with the 4GB, since everything I see also says that it has a 2GB limit. (y)

Solution