[SOLVED] How much real W does this power supply have

Solution
I found this image:

So would suggest dual 12V rails at a combined 50A.... So 600W.
However dual rails don't scale 1:1 and they don't state a combined max figure.... so I'd have to assume substantially <600W.

In practice, any cheap, unrated, untested PSU with no reviews can claim whatever they want on a sticker. Doesn't mean it can do anywhere close to it.

That unit looks to be complete garbage, and I would stay very far away from it.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I found this image:

However dual rails don't scale 1:1 and they don't state a combined max figure.... so I'd have to assume substantially <600W.

In practice, any cheap, unrated, untested PSU with no reviews can claim whatever they want on a sticker. Doesn't mean it can do anywhere close to it.

Solution
Dec 29, 2020
I found this image:

Alright i wanted to buy it,i just need it to power 2 hdds i5 760 and rx 470

Dec 29, 2020
I'd highly recommend you don't.

Assuming that's Serbia and dinar, so 2,499 is roughly $25 USD. As far as I can tell, there's nothing remotely viable in that pricepoint - at least that I can find from a quick Google search.
Thanks you really helpted me,can u take a quick look on these ?
https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/kom...napajanje/oglas/108433014?filter_id=110419535

https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/kom...on-q-500w/oglas/107598708?filter_id=110419535

https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/kom...anje-500w/oglas/107530725?filter_id=110419535

These prices are low cause they are used,but i will buy it new but i need to know are they capable of supplying my components

Do not buy a cheap psu.
A cheap PSU will be made of substandard components. It will not have safety and overload protections.
The danger is if it fails under load, it can destroy anything it is connected to.
It will deliver advertised power only at room temperatures, not at higher temperatures found when installed in a case.
The wattage will be delivered on the 3 and 5v rails, not on the 12v rails where modern parts
like the CPU and Graphics cards need it. What power is delivered may fluctuate and cause instability
issues that are hard to diagnose.
The fan will need to spin up higher to cool it, making it noisy.
A cheap PSU can become very expensive.

Do not buy one.

That particular unit has half the power on the 3.3v and 5v outputs.
The unit has only a single 6 pin pcie connector.

Consider a quality power supply as a long term investment.

guess i would avoid it aswell, i live in EU and we have requirement for CE certification here, cant even find any seller in EU, found some in russia and china (which isnt part of EU), so this unit boasts with certificate for EU while not selling it here..i wonder why? well i know why, that CE certificate is fake, it has incorrect letter dimension
correct-ce-marking-symbol.png

CE on left is real CE, CE on right which has this unit
CE on right is not CE certificate but China Export logo