How much resale value will i get for this 2 years old PC.?

gharsh

Reputable
May 17, 2015
Hi guys ..!! I wanna sell my PC cuz im upgrading it to 1080ti and ryZen so here the build which I’ve done in 2015
i5 4440 3.2 ghz
Gigabyte h87 gaming motherboard
16gb 1600mhz ddr3
Gtx 960 2gb oc ASUS
1 TB WB 7200 rpm HDD
Cooler master 600W PSU

I reside in INDIA but u can make it in dollars ..
thnks for the help ...

Solution
There's no such thing. And buy your mobo based on current processors, not processors that might exist in 2 years time, by the time you get there there might be issues with the mobo, you might be lacking in ports and slots, buy best value now, and best value in the future, overall it'll be a similar price. For now you could just swap in an i7-4790(k?) and a 1060 and be very very happy for maybe 2 years.

Another good thing to do is -2.5% for every newer generation of a product that has launched since building the pc that usually gets you the exact price someone is willing to pay for it.

That depends on the indian market, the
CPU ~$80,
GPU~$100,
memory, obsolete, unless someone is looking
mobo, obsolete, unless someone is looking
HDD, not a lot, $30 maybe
PSU - unknown model.

That's why upgrading is best when you can do it.

Why a 1080ti? are you playing in 4k? if not, it's not worth it, it'll be too powerful. For 1080p, pop a 1060 in there and you'll be very very happy. https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1744?vs=1771

There's no such thing. And buy your mobo based on current processors, not processors that might exist in 2 years time, by the time you get there there might be issues with the mobo, you might be lacking in ports and slots, buy best value now, and best value in the future, overall it'll be a similar price. For now you could just swap in an i7-4790(k?) and a 1060 and be very very happy for maybe 2 years.

Solution