Question how much should I pay for this?

Aug 7, 2020
Friends,

Had opened up a thread to upgrade my old setup but some of you suggested it wont be worth, Thank you very very much for prompt replies friends for my previous thread

hence a friend of mine is selling his 2 year old setup, please advice for how much should I buy this for

MoBo: Asus Rog Stirx Z270E
Proccy: intel i7-7700k
GPU: Nvidia Titan XP 12gb DDR5
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 16GB 3000mhz
HDD: Samsung SSD 256gb, and 2TB HDD
PSU: Corsair CX 750
Cabinet: Corsair Graphite 780T CC
KB/Mouse: Logitech Wireless keyboard & Mouse
Monitor: Samsung QLed Curved 27inch

Thanks again

Lutfij

Titan
If he's your friend, I'd ask you to ask him how much he'd like to part ways with it, first before you go into the numbers/bargaining or even using this thread to point a finger at him if he's charging more than it should be.

FYI, with the stuff in that rig, it's not for gaming, more like a workstation pedigree system.

Aug 7, 2020
If he's your friend, I'd ask you to ask him how much he'd like to part ways with it, first before you go into the numbers/bargaining or even using this thread to point a finger at him if he's charging more than it should be.

FYI, with the stuff in that rig, it's not for gaming, more like a workstation pedigree system.

Thank You for your reply,

I am a Photographer & 3D Visualizer & I am looking at this as work PC & to be honest I am not a gamer & I did play games earlier but those games wouldn't qualify into gaming category

The softwares I work on are
Photoshop
Lightroom
Corel
Autocad
Lumion
After Effects
Sketchup
and few editing & mixing softwares that require basic setup

Since this is 2 years old setup, I may bargain with him only when I get an actual idea, please do suggest, thanks

Thank You for your reply,

I am a Photographer & 3D Visualizer & I am looking at this as work PC & to be honest I am not a gamer & I did play games earlier but those games wouldn't qualify into gaming category

The softwares I work on are
Photoshop
Lightroom
Corel
Autocad
Lumion
After Effects
Sketchup
and few editing & mixing softwares that require basic setup

Since this is 2 years old setup, I may bargain with him only when I get an actual idea, please do suggest, thanks
why not build a brand new system with ryzen if you will be doing photoshop and 3D visualizer?