How much should I sell my 2+ year old laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If it is in a good shape with an OS then $350 is a quite reasonable price. First you should post a price of $450 just in case. If you get no offers for 1 week go down to $400, if not then go to $350. Also when you post it, make sure you have plenty of good pictures so that people can see how it really looks and be assured it is not a scam, trust me the amount of pictures makes a difference quite often.
If it is in a good shape with an OS then $350 is a quite reasonable price. First you should post a price of $450 just in case. If you get no offers for 1 week go down to $400, if not then go to $350. Also when you post it, make sure you have plenty of good pictures so that people can see how it really looks and be assured it is not a scam, trust me the amount of pictures makes a difference quite often.

Solution

ViciousChad

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014
There are a few problems with it. The laptop gets hot easily and the battery only lasts about 2-4 hours with full charge. It used to last more than 6 hours. There are no scratches on it, though.

Yeah, needless to say before you try selling it, you need to open it, clean it PERFECTLY on the inside (so it doesn't get hot), same on the outside. Battery is normal to be worn out but still 2-4 hours is pretty good. You should however mention that in the description as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.