[SOLVED] How much should i sell my pc for?

mike109c

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2015
Im trying to sell my old gaming pc, but sadly i dont know what price to properly list it for?... The only problem that i have with this system is that the motherboard is broken, it must be replaced. Should i sell it as is? or should i invest around 60$ to get a refurbished motherboard and get it running then sell it for more? what would yall do please help. Ty!

Build:
gtx 970 SSC 4gb
amd fx 8350 with stock cooler
16gb ddr3
2tb HDD
129gb SSD
600W psu (not too sure)
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX 5 BLACK WITH MESH FLOW FRONT (case)
BROKEN Amd3+ motherboard.

Currently listing it for 325 (but ill take 250 maybe 200 lowest) also im selling locally, Corpus Christi.

Solution
If your motherboard is advertised as broken then you will not get anything you asked for out of it. Spending $60 to fix it won't really put you ahead either.

It's better for a rig like that to strip the working parts and sell those, and then just send the broken motherboard to your nearest e-waste facility.

g-unit1111

Titan
If your motherboard is advertised as broken then you will not get anything you asked for out of it. Spending $60 to fix it won't really put you ahead either.

It's better for a rig like that to strip the working parts and sell those, and then just send the broken motherboard to your nearest e-waste facility.

Solution