How much should I under volt my i5 3210m in a Dell Inspiron 7520 se?

May 19, 2018
The highest temp was 70 degrees Celsius while gaming. I know these are good feagures bus is a 2013 laptop and I try to prolong its life as much as possible. I cleaned the fan and heat sink. I reposted the cpu and gpu. I think that if I can gen the temp even lower i can prolong its life

Dec 1, 2018

Hello!!!!!!!, i really really really wish you or anyone to tell me how did u undervollted that CPU? core i5 3210m?!?!?! really?!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable !!!!!!!!! how did u do it? which app? modded bois or what? how how how how? which OS? how how how how just damn how :C????

(BTW, i have another CPU core i5 3360M 2.8Ghz up to 3.5ghz) its incredibly good at gaming but it get toooo hot after 20 mins of gaming or less i tried to clean the fan but same thing , changing the paste did not help too, i used Intel extreme tuning to undervolt but could not, it show me only turbo boost power max and NO other options (Advanced options) same for throttle stop its missing the Undervolting option and RMclock does not support my CPU,

P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! GIVE ME detailed info

Your OS

your Laptop spec

and any other detail u could tell me,

u cant imagine how i can be grateful to U!!!!!

( sorry for my bad ENG ;p)