[SOLVED] How much space to leave on a 250GB SSD?

Forz

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
Hello, so I once bought a PNY CS900 250gb SSD to store windows on it and 2 games and all my apps. I have become really strict with my storage and Im worrying about it for no reason because I have 102GB left. How much space should I leave so I don't notice a difference. I won't switch to a larger SSD anytime soon as this one has done me good. FYI im using a 1tb hdd for all my heavy apps and majority of my games. So once again, how much GB should I leave on my 250gb ssd? Thanks!

Sean Green

Prominent
Feb 20, 2020
Hello, so I once bought a PNY CS900 250gb SSD to store windows on it and 2 games and all my apps. I have become really strict with my storage and Im worrying about it for no reason because I have 102GB left. How much space should I leave so I don't notice a difference. I won't switch to a larger SSD anytime soon as this one has done me good. FYI im using a 1tb hdd for all my heavy apps and majority of my games. So once again, how much GB should I leave on my 250gb ssd? Thanks!
It shouldnt really matter just dont let it get to low like in the low gigabytes thats when it will start to get slow, the more storage you add to a drive the lower the speeds are.

TRENDING THREADS