How much storage should I get for my games?

Solution
I have over 100 games installed and those take up just over 1 TB of space. So it all depends on the amount of games you plan on having installed at one time. Now days it is safe to say 1 TB HDD/SSD should fill all your needs unless your like me and have tons of games installed where I'm pushing 1.77 TB of info on my gaming machine.
I have over 100 games installed and those take up just over 1 TB of space. So it all depends on the amount of games you plan on having installed at one time. Now days it is safe to say 1 TB HDD/SSD should fill all your needs unless your like me and have tons of games installed where I'm pushing 1.77 TB of info on my gaming machine.

Solution
It depends, my old place when I had faster internet, I would just install a few games me and few friends play. Now Im live in the middle of nowhere and my internet is less then 1mbps down I like to download the games and never have to uninstall it as it takes days to download. At least until my ISP gets their crap together as I pay for a 10mbps service and haven't got that in 4 months...