How much time do you spend recording music you don't like?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:05:10 GMT, "Doc" <docsavage20@xhotmail.com>
wrote:

>Mommy was concerned about price and asked questions like "well, what if it's
>just a little bit of orchestra". She never could quite explain what she
>meant. I explained that I had to know exactly what they wanted to tell them
>how much. That besides the huge amount of time it would take for me to do
>the orchestrations then turn them into actual tracks off midi, it also
>mattered whether they wanted me to be the one who actually recorded her and
>mixed/mastered the whole thing or just create the tracks and wish them good
>luck. I tried to explain the process to her in as fundamental terms as
>possible but I don't think much of it sank in. I never heard back from them.

I thought they wanted an orchestra? What's this midi thing?