Moniter:BenQ GW2750HM 27.0"
Wi-FI Card:Asus PCE-N53 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1
Case Fans: Corsair Air Series AF120 Performance Edition (2-Pack) 63.5 CFM 120mm

Thinking of use the Corsair Gaming 800W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Thanks

Edit:Would it be better to get one 780 or two 770

Solution
Looks like a pretty nice build
Regarding power. Nvidia recommends a minimum psu of 850 watts for the entire system with a minimum of 62 amps on the 12V rail. The total wattage is not the important concern, but the amount of current measured in amperes that the PSU can produce at 50C.
That PSU specifications show that it can produce 66amps. on the 12v rail and should be sufficient for a normal system without any OVERCLOCKING. Overclocking increases the need for more current, and rather quickly.
That said, your processor and video cards beg to have some overclocking done on them; with that in mind I would step up to an 850 watt HX or 860watt AX Corsair. The HX or AX have longer warranties.
If budget is an issue (and it...
Looks like a pretty nice build
Regarding power. Nvidia recommends a minimum psu of 850 watts for the entire system with a minimum of 62 amps on the 12V rail. The total wattage is not the important concern, but the amount of current measured in amperes that the PSU can produce at 50C.
That PSU specifications show that it can produce 66amps. on the 12v rail and should be sufficient for a normal system without any OVERCLOCKING. Overclocking increases the need for more current, and rather quickly.
That said, your processor and video cards beg to have some overclocking done on them; with that in mind I would step up to an 850 watt HX or 860watt AX Corsair. The HX or AX have longer warranties.
If budget is an issue (and it should Not be when considering the PSU-if the psu goes bad it can destroy your very costly excellent parts) then do a little shopping for an 850-950 unit by XFX, Seasonic, EVGA SuperNova, Antec (some killer sales on antec right now).
Here's a couple good sites to look at reviews of PSU's you might consider:
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=Search
http://www.hardocp.com/

Solution