how much watts of psucan my motherboard support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEPREDATOR7512

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
Solution

The motherboard and graphics card RAM do their work independently of each other so, yes, they will work together.
The logic of your question is backwards. The PSU does not push its power into the motherboard. The motherboard pulls whatever power it needs from what the PSU has available. Problems only arise when the PSU can't supply the power needed by the components in the system. The question should be, Does the PSU supply enough power? In this case, yes it does.

THEPREDATOR7512

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
means i can use that PSU with my motherboard...
will motherboard get any damage due to that PSU???
I asked the Dell Helpline .They say that motherboard will get burnt i i use it.
they told me that the motherboard can handle only 250 W of power supply...

THEPREDATOR7512

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
also i want to know which graphics card will run the best. but i want only Nvidia because no service center is availabe for AMD .I have a budget of 5000 RS (100$)....

Please suggest me

THX is correct, your mobo (and other components) pull power, so that's fine.

BUT the image for that mobo is not clear if it has standard 24pins connections, and if it did, are they wired in the standard ATX way, this is possibly what Dell were referring to, it might need a specific dell PSU.

So you are confident that this is a fully ATX compliant mobo. In which case there are no issues, if you are wrong... and dell have done this in the past, then we have a problem.

The motherboard and graphics card RAM do their work independently of each other so, yes, they will work together.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.