[SOLVED] How much will a PC repair of this size roughly be?

ImA Very big noob

Honorable
Sep 5, 2016
So around 2 years ago my gaming PC's HDD got corrupted and I bought a new one and tried to install it. I gave up. It sat in my cupboard for a long time collecting dust. The last time I used it, the hard drive was broken and the fans were broken.

Recently I wanted to take it apart and sell it but I've got back into gaming again so I'm thinking of paying someone just to put it back together and fix it up. The RAM isn't inside right now, and the parts have been jumbled up and aren't in their proper place. I've got a hard drive to install but it's not installed so I don't need the old one fixing, just taken out.

The specs are:
GTX 970 Nvidia GPU
i5 4690 (though I might replace for an i7 and ask them to put that one inside).
16GB DDR3 RAM. (might change to ddr4).
Gigabyte Z97x gaming 3 motherboard.

Does anyone know how much it would cost just to pay someone to put it back together again?

Solution
That depends GREATLY on exactly what is required, but you are probably looking at between 50-150 dollars from a private party with experience as a systems builder or anywhere from 100-300 dollars from most repair shops. Going to someplace like Microcenter or Best Buy and having their techs work on it might be a little cheaper, but that is a hit or miss proposition since a lot of those guys are not particularly well trained.
That depends GREATLY on exactly what is required, but you are probably looking at between 50-150 dollars from a private party with experience as a systems builder or anywhere from 100-300 dollars from most repair shops. Going to someplace like Microcenter or Best Buy and having their techs work on it might be a little cheaper, but that is a hit or miss proposition since a lot of those guys are not particularly well trained.

Solution

ImA Very big noob

Honorable
Sep 5, 2016

Yea I was thinking of getting a smaller shop to do for a bit of an extra price so there are no mishaps.