[SOLVED] How much would a FX4300 sell with other parts?

I am buying a ryzen 5 2600 for black friday to replace my fx4300 (yes im buying b450 and ram). My motherboard is currently a GA78LMT-USB3 R2 and i have 1200mhz ddr3 8gb of ram. How much would i be able to earn from the old parts. I suggested my friend the parts from 30£ but i think it is low. Im thinking at least 50-60£. If you were to buy the parts how much would you pay for them. Im trying to squeeze as much money out of it as possible. Thanks!

Solution
I would certainly suggest people not buy them in favor of newer parts. Really not worth all that much. Certainly anyone looking for an AM3 board at this point isn't going after the FX4300.

I suggest putting the board ($25-40) and memory (assuming DDR3 2400, all over the place from $14-50) up for sale independently.

Make the CPU into a key chain? (I see buy it now, free shipping for $25 on ebay)

I think your friend is closer to the actual worth in pounds.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I would certainly suggest people not buy them in favor of newer parts. Really not worth all that much. Certainly anyone looking for an AM3 board at this point isn't going after the FX4300.

I suggest putting the board ($25-40) and memory (assuming DDR3 2400, all over the place from $14-50) up for sale independently.

Make the CPU into a key chain? (I see buy it now, free shipping for $25 on ebay)

Solution

Actually the cpu keychain is a really good idea. But my friend is really not that good with pc's and is desperate for the parts for £30 so might as well. Thanks!