How much would a used gtx 1080 founders edition sell for?

bdelvillano

Reputable
Aug 1, 2018
I have used this gpu for about 2 years and 4.2 months. I dont assume ill be able to get more than 400 for it since it could die anytime after the 3 year mark has passed.

Solution
If you just used it for gaming/windows the card should have more life left in it. I have run cards longer and harder then you did with your GTX 1080. So I would say you could get $375-425 as the card should have another 2+ years of life assuming it is handled well and thermals are decent on it. Now had you mined with it or used some other operation that taxed the GPU 100% for more then 12 hours a day the story would be different.

bdelvillano

Reputable
Aug 1, 2018

just for windows and gaming pretty much

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
If you just used it for gaming/windows the card should have more life left in it. I have run cards longer and harder then you did with your GTX 1080. So I would say you could get $375-425 as the card should have another 2+ years of life assuming it is handled well and thermals are decent on it. Now had you mined with it or used some other operation that taxed the GPU 100% for more then 12 hours a day the story would be different.

Solution