How much would be a resonable price to sell my gaming rig?

D

Deleted member 362816

Tower only I would sell local for around 350-450$ and would be able to get it. I am also a power seller on ebay for the tower parted out maybe 400ish after fees and shipping.

Of course all areas are different. Coast areas bring more money then the Midwest where I live.

Reactions: Sanic

Sanic

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
Tower only I would sell local for around 350-450$ and would be able to get it. I am also a power seller on ebay for the tower parted out maybe 400ish after fees and shipping.

Of course all areas are different. Coast areas bring more money then the Midwest where I live.
I live in Cali so I dont know how those figures would change, and by tower I assume you mean the the case and everything within it about $450 I could get away with?

Sanic

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
I'm in the same neighborhood as the Captain. Unlike a lot of the ones we see, it's an older machine, but a balanced one that appears to have been configured with thought. I'd definitely try to sell it as a unit locally first, and I might even start with a higher asking price than usual but be willing to bargain downwards to the range above.

I appreciate your input; what price would you start with but willing to go down to if this was your rig?

D

Deleted member 362816

I live in Cali so I dont know how those figures would change, and by tower I assume you mean the the case and everything within it about $450 I could get away with?

Cali does bring more money honestly. Most of the stuff I ship out of Iowa goes to Cali,NY or FL. I would say for the whole tower (pc only) start at 500-575 local