Question How should I overclock AMD Sempron 140 single core 2.7 GHz and 4gb ddr3 ram?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

The starting point for your requirement is the motherboard's User Guide/Manual.

First determine what hardware and configurations the motherboard will support. Once that is known the next step is to determine how to configure the system as necessary.

In most cases, the motherboard's User Guide/Manual will refer you to the manufacturer's website for more up to date information and QVLs (Qualified Vendor's List). Read carefully and pay attention to all fine print and warnings. Read website FAQs and Forums (if any).

Also a good idea to take a look at the documentation for all other system components.

You should have a full plan in mind before doing anything. Overclock in small increments to minimize risks.

As for risks: Be sure that all important data is backed up at least 2 x to locations off of the system Verify that the backups are recoverable and readable.

Reactions: TonyMontana18

TonyMontana18

BANNED
Oct 26, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

The starting point for your requirement is the motherboard's User Guide/Manual.

First determine what hardware and configurations the motherboard will support. Once that is known the next step is to determine how to configure the system as necessary.

In most cases, the motherboard's User Guide/Manual will refer you to the manufacturer's website for more up to date information and QVLs (Qualified Vendor's List). Read carefully and pay attention to all fine print and warnings. Read website FAQs and Forums (if any).

Also a good idea to take a look at the documentation for all other system components.

You should have a full plan in mind before doing anything. Overclock in small increments to minimize risks.

As for risks: Be sure that all important data is backed up at least 2 x to locations off of the system Verify that the backups are recoverable and readable.
Fine, thanks, I already did it! :) It became faster! :) no files have been lost nor I backed up anything!:) And after I update my bios to latest 2021 version I see more features like Intel GPU sync etc! :)